The Scar Never Heals
But the pain recedes.
Such like the scars on my body that may heal but never truly recover
So do the scars on my soul that may heal but never recover
They stay a mark on me, serving as a reminder to the things that have happened to me in the past
the hardships of emotional sadness
the mental images of incidents that I can never seem to forget...
(haha I have a mark from HM, and a mark from CNJC, CNJC's being the most profound lalala Physical marks I mean lol)
And it's not easy to heal from these scars
a lot of times, people dig up old scars and bruise and open the wounds back again
and it just starts to hurt all over again
it sucks
and all they can say is to "suck it in like a man and stop being so damned emotional"
Well it's not my fault you don't feel
It's not my fault you don't empathise with other people's problems the way I do
and now I'm just pushing the fault to other people...
*sigh*
At least
at the very least
and much to my surprise
he's trying to be nicer to me now.
I got a shock when he offered to send me to the workshop to pick up my car. And recently he's been nicer to me.
in the sense that he actually talked to me for a purpose other than to yell at me.
I don't know what's going on...
But God, if you're doing something in him
by all means, I pray you'll do more.
As for me...
I hope it'll be my turn soon.
cuz i'm on the road to giving up
everything
God bless my blogreaders.
Such like the scars on my body that may heal but never truly recover
So do the scars on my soul that may heal but never recover
They stay a mark on me, serving as a reminder to the things that have happened to me in the past
the hardships of emotional sadness
the mental images of incidents that I can never seem to forget...
(haha I have a mark from HM, and a mark from CNJC, CNJC's being the most profound lalala Physical marks I mean lol)
And it's not easy to heal from these scars
a lot of times, people dig up old scars and bruise and open the wounds back again
and it just starts to hurt all over again
it sucks
and all they can say is to "suck it in like a man and stop being so damned emotional"
Well it's not my fault you don't feel
It's not my fault you don't empathise with other people's problems the way I do
and now I'm just pushing the fault to other people...
*sigh*
At least
at the very least
and much to my surprise
he's trying to be nicer to me now.
I got a shock when he offered to send me to the workshop to pick up my car. And recently he's been nicer to me.
in the sense that he actually talked to me for a purpose other than to yell at me.
I don't know what's going on...
But God, if you're doing something in him
by all means, I pray you'll do more.
As for me...
I hope it'll be my turn soon.
cuz i'm on the road to giving up
everything
God bless my blogreaders.


1 Comments:
hope u're feeling better :)
Post a Comment
<< Home