Monday, May 19, 2008

Stupidity Moments

Photoblog time!


I got a double yoke egg! That's a chocolate Mousse and it was GOOOD :D And two pretty ladies XD (Kikyo and Ayase)




BB Gun my friend's wanting to buy (it's powerful, I shot it at some lights at the opposite side of the street above a shop and the lights died o.O Quickly put gun down and went off.. >.>;; )

And that Digi Picture MMS Booth thing in 1Utama near the GSC Cinema. That's Jun putting her 'sorry face' there LOL





More of jun... And.... Me at I'm sorry... showing my sorry face....

Oh look a toad :D





Me, Jun and Ivan went to 1utama yesterday. Ivan was attending a birthday party but he didn't know the highway there so I ended up driving there along with Jun as well with Ivan tagging behind. There was a reptile exhibition, so we went in to see the snakes and stuff.




By the way that turtle's mouth has this worm-like thing that constantly jumps around, trying to attract fish. If the fish do go in, the mouth goes SNAP and the fish is food. .__. Oh hey, look, fat frog!





Small Monkey! Sad fox... funny sugar gliders that made awesome annoyed sounds when you blow wind into their little holes XD;; A Racoon (it didn't have a leaf on its head @@) and a parrot. There was also a baby baboon showing its red butt but that was boring.


and erm... Yeah... that's about it for today's post lol. There are a few stuff I wanna blog, but don't got the mood at the moment. I AM SO SLEEPYYYYY AND I'M IN OFFICEEEE D: D: D: D: D:

I don't like working life. T_T Sure the money's great and all but I'd rather be at home asleep T_T

Or at a rehearsal practice :D That's more fun any day.

Which reminds me, there's a cute girl in my office now, her name is Liyana (yeah she's Malay), she's 26 (yikes 4 years my senior), but she's kinda cute XD;; funny and fun to interact with.

No I don't got the hawts for her.

I don't got the hawts for anyone else now.

Strange isn't it?

Just a few blogposts before I was terrified with my own sexual drives (or did I post that up? Okay I guess I'm posting this up now anyway).

Then suddenly, it just all disappeared. Ever since I knew more about 'her'.

I haven't got a drive, I couldn't really force myself into one, I don't look at girls and imagine going out with them or thinking about how my life would be like if I had them as a girlfriend and all anymore (yes I used to think stuff like that. No idea why. Testerone instinct probably).

My thoughts have been glued to her.



Which is kinda bad really. I ran through a simulation (to my favour duh, cuz I'd like to think better of myself), where she said "I don't know what to do with him".

After working out that little conversation I had with myself (wow sad person), I realised that I've probably been really pushy and over excited, trying to jump into things as soon as possible.

But that is exactly the problem. I really AM really excited. Although I know it's best to wait and patience is a virginity (I mean virtue, key, whatever), I can't help getting such strong sudden urges to want to jump into things.

There's so much I wanna tell her, talk with her about, so much I want to do and share with her.

Yet every time I see her face to face or online or even on the phone, my words just get lost and my mind just goes blank. I forget what I want to say or ask, and I have to jump to impromptu stuff that comes out of my head; which is mostly random crap, or silence. Which sucks. Really.

Blagh. I may be charming and all with girls I'm not really interested in, but a total idiot when trying to even TALK online when with the one I really have everything going out for her.

I suck.



God

I know I need to wait. I can only do so with Your strength and Your determination.

I also need to grow more in You before I can be ready. Please help me to grow.

Please show me Your love.



God bless everyone who reads this post ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home