Vibrant Colours
My imagination exceeds my own expectations.
I wuz reading the story of Miss Saigon
Then I went into act 2 and emotions started to play around. By the time I reached the end of Act 2, I was on the verge of tears just by reading the synopsis.
I had a picture of poor Lea (the role of Kim BELONGS to Lea man) in a wedding dress so happy to see her long lost love, finding a WIFE in his room, demanding an explanation, finding out Chris wouldn't take her or her son back to America so she goes and tells her son to be strong, goes behind a curtain and shoots herself...
"How in one night have we come so far...?"
Damnit Damned idiot Chris I'd kick his nutz to make sure he'd never be a father of another child of his own again. HOW COULD HE BETRAY LEA D:<
(yeah i know it's a script and I know it's Kim... But Kim = Lea! D: )
The image was so vivid in my mind picturing everything that was happening... It's really so scary sometimes when my imagination activates and everything I think or read comes to life in a clear picture...
That was why I wanted to do my MTV assignment alone. I had that clear picture of it and exactly what was going to happen, and if my groupmates wouldn't support me I would do it alone. I had to.
but...
The power my imagination has over my other senses scares me a lot at times. It's so powerful that if I do try, I can feel sensations of almost anything that I'd want to.
Say I wanna feel like I'm a girl in the midst of being molested. As long as I'm not distracted, the image becomes clear and my body starts to feel slight sensations all over the places where the hands are, feeling parts of my body, even the parts which i don't have send impulses of touch and feel to my head...
I'm not kidding. I'd feel like I really have breasts and can really feel every area of skin being touched. The feeling doesn't come in very strongly, it's vague but it's there.
It's so scary.
However, today I'm happy! :D For a few reasons, but mainly cuz she did give me a missed call when she reached home (well I asked her to :P but still :P). Yeah I know that's so lame, so stupid so w/e but hey I seriously haven't felt like this since... Since...
Omg. I don't know. I haven't felt this way.
I know I have because it's familiar.
But it's not the kind of familiarity I'm used to. I know I've felt it before, but I'm not used to it.
Yikes.
*gets DOKON-ed by inuyama-san*
Anyway *rubs head* i'm still in the office and it's boring. I'm so sleepy T_T
But I'm glad I went for supper last night XD
I'm not so happy cuz I ate 2 hotdog buns and a large grilled pork rice pack for breakfast...
cuz I forgot that we were going out for lunch.
And i bought a pack each for 2 colleagues T_T
uarghhh Gwarrrr T_T
God
erm whee!
Bless my blogreaders
and Ben, Jas, Jun, Ivan, and J2LY :D
I wuz reading the story of Miss Saigon
Then I went into act 2 and emotions started to play around. By the time I reached the end of Act 2, I was on the verge of tears just by reading the synopsis.
I had a picture of poor Lea (the role of Kim BELONGS to Lea man) in a wedding dress so happy to see her long lost love, finding a WIFE in his room, demanding an explanation, finding out Chris wouldn't take her or her son back to America so she goes and tells her son to be strong, goes behind a curtain and shoots herself...
"How in one night have we come so far...?"
Damnit Damned idiot Chris I'd kick his nutz to make sure he'd never be a father of another child of his own again. HOW COULD HE BETRAY LEA D:<
(yeah i know it's a script and I know it's Kim... But Kim = Lea! D: )
The image was so vivid in my mind picturing everything that was happening... It's really so scary sometimes when my imagination activates and everything I think or read comes to life in a clear picture...
That was why I wanted to do my MTV assignment alone. I had that clear picture of it and exactly what was going to happen, and if my groupmates wouldn't support me I would do it alone. I had to.
but...
The power my imagination has over my other senses scares me a lot at times. It's so powerful that if I do try, I can feel sensations of almost anything that I'd want to.
Say I wanna feel like I'm a girl in the midst of being molested. As long as I'm not distracted, the image becomes clear and my body starts to feel slight sensations all over the places where the hands are, feeling parts of my body, even the parts which i don't have send impulses of touch and feel to my head...
I'm not kidding. I'd feel like I really have breasts and can really feel every area of skin being touched. The feeling doesn't come in very strongly, it's vague but it's there.
It's so scary.
However, today I'm happy! :D For a few reasons, but mainly cuz she did give me a missed call when she reached home (well I asked her to :P but still :P). Yeah I know that's so lame, so stupid so w/e but hey I seriously haven't felt like this since... Since...
Omg. I don't know. I haven't felt this way.
I know I have because it's familiar.
But it's not the kind of familiarity I'm used to. I know I've felt it before, but I'm not used to it.
Yikes.
*gets DOKON-ed by inuyama-san*
Anyway *rubs head* i'm still in the office and it's boring. I'm so sleepy T_T
But I'm glad I went for supper last night XD
I'm not so happy cuz I ate 2 hotdog buns and a large grilled pork rice pack for breakfast...
cuz I forgot that we were going out for lunch.
And i bought a pack each for 2 colleagues T_T
uarghhh Gwarrrr T_T
God
erm whee!
Bless my blogreaders
and Ben, Jas, Jun, Ivan, and J2LY :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home