Because I Was Tagged
Got tagged by Sylkis >.>
10 Years Ago, I…
1. got 5 (full) As for UPSR >.>
2. Gave the position of best school storyteller to the next person in standard 5...
3. was in an Eraser playing craze with a BIG BOX filled with erasers (gave them away)
4. pwned all the girls in 5 stones and pwned all the guys in bottlecaps
5. Graduated from primary school .__.
5 Years Ago, I…
1. Did... Average in my SPM
2. experienced my first time dumping a girlfriend
3. was a peer outcast >.>
4. wrote my last serious poem I think
5. took home the Best Student Award... (cries)
3 Years Ago, I…
1. what did I do at 19? Oh yeah I took up my major in Broadcasting
2. had my first (and last) 2-day relationship
3. GOT MY CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
4. FLEW AROUND IN MY CARRRRRRRRRR
5. Shot my first ever video (which kinda sucked, but I wasn't director >.>)
A Year Ago, I…
1. bummed for a year >.>
2. Got my first Freelance Job :D (1 days work for 300 bucks is a woot XD or was it 500?)
3. experienced the death of my paternal grandmother. On saturday, a day before easter. Never realised how much I cared for her, never realised how late I was in sharing with her. Never realised how important time was.
4. Pondered a lot about my life and my relationship with God
5. erm... Celebrated my 21st birthday? CRABS!
So Far This Year, I…
1. Got my first OFFICIAL job (glares at mom)
2. have been dying in the office cuz it's SO boring and I finish my week's work in 3 days, if I even HAVE work that is
3. For the first time in my life, realised how nervous I was in front of a girl I truly liked despite all the years of 'training' and all the girl-friends I've hung out with
4. took my first step in learning to truly forgive
5. VOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME 8D
Yesterday, I….
1. was reminded of how much of a klutz I am in dancing, not that I know how to dance (I try)
2. was at a press conference! >.>
3. couldn't stop staring at someone's cleavage (am ashamed x__x)
4. was entranced to someone's melodic voice twice (couldn't help noticing singing mistakes though... it's the critic in me T_T)
5. erm... erm... erm... Danced with her for the first time in my life. Never felt such nervousness and blanked-out in my life. (T_T I'm so lame x_x Wait isn't this a repition? hmm... Discuss!)
Today, I ….
1. woke up wondering why I was going to work on a saturday. Then realised it's still FRIDAY.
Tomorrow I will…
1. Take Dancing Classes
2. Give Driving Classes (MUAHAHAHAHA PH333rrr M3333hhhhh)
3. NOT catch up on my sleep T_T
4. Hopefully attend the 5:30pm service at church
5. Look forward to Sunday for more reasons than 5. Yes 5.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tag...
Ben, Jun, Jas (even though I won't see what she says >.>), Ivan (wait he doesn't have a blog)
erm
Vivacious! and... and...
ermm...
NAOKO >D I KNOW YOU READ MY BLOG XD
God
Just as you gave me the talent to pick up the guitar and play when I asked
I'd like to request for the talent to dance
I love to move my body. Everytime I see someone dancing happily, my body just feels like it could burst from all the energy trying to get out. Yet I dare not release it because I know I'll just look...
Stupid.
Cuz I can't dance. And I'm not aware of how I look when I move. (seriously, I don't like that 'thrusting' move. It's vulgar to me >.> Besides, I feel everything... nvm)
So God
Give me the talent to dance? please?
God bless my blogreaders! Especially Jas, Jun, Ivan, Ben, and Sylkis! :D


1 Comments:
ASDFGHJKL. Damnit ok ok I'll do it later.
Post a Comment
<< Home