Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me?
No I'm not having confusions about my gender. (at least not again. ahahaha) Well my latest pic seems to have caught the attention of quite a number of people, all asking "is that a girl?" ahaha well I'm sorta proud of that. It means that my figure has slimmed down enough to look 'feminine' again. xD And hey, that's good, since I'm supposed to be losing weight.
Strangely I'm still stuck at 78kg... x_x
Anyway, haven't blogged in a while (duh). Main reason why was... Because I don't know what to blog about. I'd blog about a few ranty stuff... But if I'm not mistaken that person still reads my blog, so I can't. (yeah who knew I gave a damn about what people think eh >_>) And there's nothing much that has been happening in my life lately soo...
Owh.
I'll be singing in a performance called "Be Our Guest", a compilation of different songs and medleys of different musicals. I'll be starting us off by hosting our title song, "Be Our Guest", from Beauty And The Beast xD We'll be doing some pretty interesting stuff which includes the medley of Sweeney Todd, medley of a collection of pieces from Rodgers and Hammerstein (stuff like Sound of Music, The King and I, etc.).
We're also singing this song:
No it's not from Lion King, it's actually from the game called "Civilization IV" (it's the official song for the game, that's why you have more links showing a game's progression, but the prob is that the game's a war game so it kinda reflects weird on a Lord's Prayer ahaha)
Oh did I mention it's the Swahili version of the Lord's Prayer? :)
Flier~

This will be on the 30th and 31st of MAY (lol sorry for my lousy e-mail details earlier @_@), prices are RM 58, RM78, and a special price for Students at RM25 (you have to buy these direct from Axcess and show your student cards, 1 card gets you max of 4 student priced tics, but DO note that these seats will be allll the way back). Location is a hall in University Malaya.
Sooo yeah...
Oh besides that, I'm also in my church choir's production, called "Joseph, the Overcomer". It's basically the story of Joseph (the guy who got a multicolour coat from his father, had some strange dreams, got sold to Egypt and ended up ruling Egypt with the Pharoah being the only one with more authority than him). Songs have been taken from a few different places (like Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and Joseph the Dreamer), and the script's original.
And yeah, I'm playing Joseph :P Me and another dude. We'll be having different nights, so I'll be posting on which nights I'll be on, if you specifically want to see me. This'll be in September, the first week, on Thursday through till Sunday (probably two performances on Sunday). So do come for that xD
So yes, I'm practically caught in between two choirs, rushing for a rehearsal after lunch on sundays in church, then rushing for dinner then rushing off to the next choir at night. So my Sundays are full occupado x_x but it's alright, I lurve the theater life of practices after practices, performances after performances +_+ Seriously, I could get used to having that as everyday life >< (I wish ahahaha) Aih PEOPLE STOP ASKING ME ABOUT MY BLARDEH JOB IT'S BORING I'M ON THE VERGE OF LOSING IT cuz I get sidetracked very often and do other stuff even though at the end of the day I still deliver what I have to deliver but does that matter nooooo it doesn't you just see my faults you don't see that I actually DO DO MY FRIGGEN WERK FRIGGEN OLD FART yeesh okay me ranting -_- and me ranting in msn too! yay! Thanks CSY for listening (or in this case reading) to me rant ><>< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://kongming.net/dw6/i/characters/caopi-800.jpg">
Cao Pi, son of Cao Cao from the Han Dynasty, from Koei's Dynasty Warriors 6
Along with my wife Zhen Ji, who will be cosplayed by NightMistress Huntress aka Nightress. xD Not sure if she'll be allowed into CF hall.. Bareback should be fine I think >_>
Anyway, it's time to go. I need to get enough sleep, going to night market tomorrow to get some bermudas, then going to Langkawi on Wednesday xD
Hope I'll have a good holiday rest.
Cyaz!
Dear God
Please bless me with more patience ><
and bless my blogreaders too!
And CSY too. :)
Strangely I'm still stuck at 78kg... x_x
Anyway, haven't blogged in a while (duh). Main reason why was... Because I don't know what to blog about. I'd blog about a few ranty stuff... But if I'm not mistaken that person still reads my blog, so I can't. (yeah who knew I gave a damn about what people think eh >_>) And there's nothing much that has been happening in my life lately soo...
Owh.
I'll be singing in a performance called "Be Our Guest", a compilation of different songs and medleys of different musicals. I'll be starting us off by hosting our title song, "Be Our Guest", from Beauty And The Beast xD We'll be doing some pretty interesting stuff which includes the medley of Sweeney Todd, medley of a collection of pieces from Rodgers and Hammerstein (stuff like Sound of Music, The King and I, etc.).
We're also singing this song:
No it's not from Lion King, it's actually from the game called "Civilization IV" (it's the official song for the game, that's why you have more links showing a game's progression, but the prob is that the game's a war game so it kinda reflects weird on a Lord's Prayer ahaha)
Oh did I mention it's the Swahili version of the Lord's Prayer? :)
Flier~

This will be on the 30th and 31st of MAY (lol sorry for my lousy e-mail details earlier @_@), prices are RM 58, RM78, and a special price for Students at RM25 (you have to buy these direct from Axcess and show your student cards, 1 card gets you max of 4 student priced tics, but DO note that these seats will be allll the way back). Location is a hall in University Malaya.
Sooo yeah...
Oh besides that, I'm also in my church choir's production, called "Joseph, the Overcomer". It's basically the story of Joseph (the guy who got a multicolour coat from his father, had some strange dreams, got sold to Egypt and ended up ruling Egypt with the Pharoah being the only one with more authority than him). Songs have been taken from a few different places (like Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and Joseph the Dreamer), and the script's original.
And yeah, I'm playing Joseph :P Me and another dude. We'll be having different nights, so I'll be posting on which nights I'll be on, if you specifically want to see me. This'll be in September, the first week, on Thursday through till Sunday (probably two performances on Sunday). So do come for that xD
So yes, I'm practically caught in between two choirs, rushing for a rehearsal after lunch on sundays in church, then rushing for dinner then rushing off to the next choir at night. So my Sundays are full occupado x_x but it's alright, I lurve the theater life of practices after practices, performances after performances +_+ Seriously, I could get used to having that as everyday life >< (I wish ahahaha) Aih PEOPLE STOP ASKING ME ABOUT MY BLARDEH JOB IT'S BORING I'M ON THE VERGE OF LOSING IT cuz I get sidetracked very often and do other stuff even though at the end of the day I still deliver what I have to deliver but does that matter nooooo it doesn't you just see my faults you don't see that I actually DO DO MY FRIGGEN WERK FRIGGEN OLD FART yeesh okay me ranting -_- and me ranting in msn too! yay! Thanks CSY for listening (or in this case reading) to me rant ><>< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://kongming.net/dw6/i/characters/caopi-800.jpg">

Cao Pi, son of Cao Cao from the Han Dynasty, from Koei's Dynasty Warriors 6
Along with my wife Zhen Ji, who will be cosplayed by Night
Anyway, it's time to go. I need to get enough sleep, going to night market tomorrow to get some bermudas, then going to Langkawi on Wednesday xD
Hope I'll have a good holiday rest.
Cyaz!
Dear God
Please bless me with more patience ><
and bless my blogreaders too!
And CSY too. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home